Feeding your leather belt may become necessary, for example if it has got wet, or is stored in very warm, dry conditions such as on a sunny window sill or in an exposed or centrally heated environment.
Remember to allow wet leather to air dry naturally... it is wise to avoid exposing leather to direct heat.
TBM recommend Sedgwick’s own Leathercare product which can be applied as necessary.
1. Ensure that item is clean and dry before application
2. Apply Leathercare sparingly, working gently into the leather using a soft dry cloth
3. Allow leather to become touch try
4. Buff with a soft brush or cloth
Natural oils, fats and beeswax
Do not use on suede or sensitive leathers. Store in a cool, dry place.
Made in England
Minimum contents 65ml
Postal services are insured.
Please contact us for extra alternative services, such as combined postage and International services.
Original Leathercare Product by Sedgwick 65ml
- Brand: J & E Sedgwick & Co Ltd
- Product Code: Leathercare 65ml
- Availability: Out Of Stock